Designated Funds – Specific
A Designated Fund is established by a donor as a restricted, endowment fund held by the Foundation to specifically support a single, identified agency or program. The designated fund is invested for long-term growth and distributes annual grants to those charities and/or causes named by the donor forever. Designated Funds offer a simple way to support your favorite charities in perpetuity. Grants can be made in your name, or in anonymity.
- Center for Nursing Education Fund – Provides at least three years of seed money for a new Nurse Practitioner’s Training Program at Family Health Partnership Clinic.
- Family Health Partnership Clinic – Provides support to services offered through the Family Health Partnership Clinic. – Donate To This Fund
- Land Conservancy – Provides support for land preservation projects to maintain, monitor and manage the property northeast of the intersection of Randall Road and Acorn Lane in Lake in the Hills, Illinois. – Donate To This Fund
- McHenry County Extension Development Fund –
- Specialty Courts Fund –
- Woodstock Christian Life Services – Supports the daily operations of Woodstock Christian Life Services. It has served as a motivating tool for donors of Woodstock Christian Life Services in planning for the future. -Donate To This Fund