Scholarship Funds – Educate
Scholarship Funds allows donors to give the gift of education. Scholarships can be established either through direct donations or in honor of a loved one.
- Woodstock Lions Club Scholarship Fund – This fund provides an annual scholarship program for graduating seniors from Woodstock School District 200, who exhibit leadership qualities in both school and community.
- Joe Carnes Scholarship Fund – This fund was created by close friends and family of Joe Carnes. Scholarships are awarded to deserving applicants from Crystal Lake South High School who model the values of Joe with particular preference given to applicants pursuing degrees in aviation, education or community service.
- Erling K. Nor Memorial Scholarship Fund – This fund provides scholarships for graduating seniors from Alden-Hebron High School, who share similar qualities of hard work and community involvement with the late Erling K. Nor.
- TC Industries, Inc. Fund – This fund provides scholarships to children of TC Industries, Inc. employees who exhibit exceptional academic performance and dedication
- Mariana Szczesny Fund – This fund provides a scholarship for graduating high school seniors from any McHenry County school who demonstrate commitment to education and need for financial help.